Notre Dame's Summer Camp Program offers various activities specially suited for the personal development of girls from Junior High to High School. The summer camp program, which is a four-week program that meets Monday through Thursday beginning on June 24 and ending on July 18. Students can register for a morning, afternoon or a full day session. It gives them the opportunity to experience first hand the exciting phase of high school life, through the guidance of highly competent and talented instructors in their own special fields of expertise. Five specialized courses have been designed for this purpose, namely: Sports and Nutrition; English ; Math; Web Design; Science and NYC Experience.
- The Sports and Nutrition course gives students the opportunity to specialize on specific sport skill and work on fitness to enhance their endurance. This course could help prepare your daughter for participation on a competitive Notre Dame Varsity sport team.
- Language Arts and Composition - students can team up with an experienced teacher that will help them excel during the school year.
- Mathematics, this course will further develop the student's math knowledge in preparation for high school.
- Web Design allows students to be familiar with the creation and management of web pages and web sites.
- NYC Experience - where students will take part in a unique community service one day a week with New York City Cares. Some of the activities include visiting NYC's museums, and having fun while participating in activities such as fishing and bowling.
We would like you to take advantage of this opportunity to enrich your child's education in a well-rounded summer program. Please feel free to contact Maria Vulcano at 212-620-5575 ext.307 or ndsummercamp [at] cheznous [dot] org for further information.