Throughout our history as a Catholic school for girls, liturgy has been continuously celebrated at Notre Dame. Alumnae Chapel was completed in the summer of 2009, on the second floor of the school. It was made possibe by a fundraising campaign that paid for the construction and furnishings. The class of 1956 has given a leadership gift in honor of the fiftieth anniversary of their graduation.
Alumnae Chapel acknowledges the importance of the aspect of Notre Dame's mission that is to promote an awareness of God in each student's life. It further provide a space for our liturgies and a permanent sacred space so vital to the spiritual process. Alumnae Chapel also has an attached campus ministry center where our Campus Minster may work with students. Notre Dame sends out a world of thanks to the assistance of anyone of whom have participated in funding and making it possible.