The Notre Dame Building Fund has been created to enable us to undertake extensive renovations of our new home. Total raised toward the Building Fund over the past ten years comes to over $4,000,000. We are profoundly grateful to our benefactors who have allowed us to achieve great things for the students of Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame Commons Cafeteria Renovation completed September, 2012
- Sr. Mary Dolan, S.U. Arts and Athletic Center completed August, 2011.
- Carson Family Science Center completed April, 2003.
- Administrative Offices completed September, 2002.
- Art Studio completed winter, 2003.
- Library Center completed spring, 2006.
- Notre Dame Counseling Center completed September, 2002.
- Technology Center completed fall, 2004.
- Notre Dame Alumnae Chapel completed spring, 2009.
Just as it takes many talents to create and maintain a building, it will take contributions of all sizes to make Notre Dame the school of the future. Please consider joining one of the clubs listed below.
|Cornerstone Club -- $500,000 or more|
|Keystone Club -- $100,000 to $499,999|
|Architects' Club -- $25,000 to $99,999|
|Designers' Club -- $10,000 to $24,999|
|Planners' Club -- $5,000 to $9,999|
|Builders' Club -- $1000 to $4999|
|Cobblestone Club -- $10 to $999|
For more information, contact Robert Grote at 212-620-5575 x318 or email him at groter [at] cheznous [dot] org.